To make sure we always ace the game on the golf course, it’s necessary to make sure that we are getting the measurement right. Especially the distance between the player and target is needed to be properly taken care of. This is where the golf rangefinders come into the play. That’s why we’re trying to help you to make up your mind through this Best Golf Rangefinders Reviews article.
Golf Rangefinders help you to identify targets and calculate the distance with accuracy. But a real headache is there is no sort of rangefinders out there and almost all of them claims to be the best. Which can make you seriously stressed when deciding which one is the best rangefinder for Golf?
We want you to make the right decision to purchase and get the best quality Golf Rangefinder. Here you can find the best selling Golf Rangefinder and information related to how to select them as well. Many customers have bought these and have used them.
Below, we present the best golf rangefinders 2020 and several of the leading manufacturers. Some can find them in your nearest store, but if by some chance they do not have agreements with them, you can always use the internet.
8 Best Golf Rangefinders Reviews 2020 for You
Barska Blueline Golf Scope 8×22 Rangefinder
This Barska Blueline Golf Scope makes sure to serve your requirement. It is a compact Golf Scope fit in the palm of your hand or pocket. It has fully coated lenses prism type to reduce UV glare. This scope is ideal for sighting over long distances on land or in the sky. This model comes with a full and variable range of magnification. That allows the user to identify an object and use the zoom to magnify and have a closer view to appreciate fully what you want to see.
For your comfort, these binoculars feature a zoom adjustment lever for quick and easy adjustment, as well as fold-down earmuffs for a view with or without lenses. It is excellent for spectacular view through the most populated areas. It is also handy for observing various place and target observations. It is an excellent Golf Scope is ideal for both beginners and the most experienced thus needed to be included in the best golf rangefinder for the money 2020 as well.
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.4 x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 5.1 ounces
- Sports Type: Golf
- BK7 Roof Prisms
- Measures a range: 50 yards to 200 yards
- 22mm Objective
- Built-In Range Estimation
- Free Focus
- Rangefinder Reticle
- Magnification: 8x
- Ruby Multi-Coated Optics
- Clamshell Packaging
- It has special lenses to have a better visibility
- It protects from harmful ultraviolet rays
- The lenses for golf also provide a better view
- It gives a great visual field
- Little maintenance required
- Barska Blueline Golf Scope is completely waterproof
- This Golf Scope is ideal for a beginner player to clutch an idea.
- Vulnerable to optical aberrations
Leupold PinCaddie 2 Rangefinder
If you do not want to spend a fortune on a rangefinder or if you want to make an educational gift to a child, the Celestron is performing and economical to buy the instrument. This Leupold PinCaddie 2 Rangefinder is manufactured in meticulous and skilled artisans and ensures 100% best quality. It features exclusive PinHunter Laser Technology, 6x magnification, high contrast LCD screen.
The range for a reflective prism only extends out to 650 yards rather than 800. Thanks to the reflective prism of 650 yards rather than 800-yard apertures allow a high versatility of use. As it allows you to observe not only the starry sky but also any other object in the distance. This is possible because a straightening lens is available in the package for the territorial observations.
Four eyepieces is provided by Leupold, thanks to which you can get really good enlarged views of an object to inspect it properly.
Read Leupold PinCaddie 2 Rangefinder Reviews for more details.
- Model: Leupold PinCaddie 2
- Yard Range: 6-650 reflective/6-300 to flag
- USGA 14-3 compliant
- Display Type: LCD/Black
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.9 x 1.4 inches, 6.3 ounces
- Tournament Legal: Yes
- Magnification: 6X 20 mm objective diameter
- Measuring System: Yards/Meters
- Compact, durable body and weatherproof
- Waterproof: Yes
- Measuring Distance: Distance only
- Acquires pins up to 300 yards away
- Pocket-friendly compact design
- Leupold PinCaddie 2 Golf Rangefinder is economically affordable
- It is incredibly easy to use.
- It is robust, compact and waterproof.
- The small size of the travel offers the astronomer enthusiast the great advantage of being easily transportable.
- The supplied eyepieces are of good quality and therefore allow a good level of earth and celestial observation.
- Reported not in agreement readings
SereneLife Pro Golf Rangefinder
The Serene Life Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder has a diameter of 4.0’’ x 1.6’’ x 2.9’’ and measuring Range 5.5 – 546.2 Yards with 7° Field of View. Despite being, a Pin sensor technology designed primarily for students and beginners.
The durable, water-resistant body features much better than comparable rangefinders produced by other brands. Enabled with pin seeker setting technology and distance measuring detection mode, it helps enough to target with precision and accuracy. It is also common for the eyepieces to incorporate a rubber cover, which protects the eyes from the possible environmental hazards. In some cases, for the observers wearing glasses, these covers can be removed to facilitate better focus and observation.
The automatic power off technology helps in battery saving system. By the use of SereneLife Golf Range Finder and Distance Meter, the 6X zoom magnification gives a closer look to ace your golf game.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 Yard
- Optical Objective Lens: 25 mm
- Measuring Range: 5.5 to 546.2 Yards
- Material: Engineered ABS
- Battery type: CR2’ (Lithium, 3V)
- Field of View: 7°
- Magnification: 6X
- Structure Material: Engineered ABS
- Dimensions: 4.0’’ x 1.6’’ x 2.9’’
- Weight: 6.6 ounces
- SereneLife Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder is easy to transport.
- Perfectly aim the target flag in any weather or conditions.
- It is simple to use, especially suitable for beginners
- The operation principle is easy and reliable
- The dust and water-resistant strong body are ideal for carrying while hunting or golfing and surveying and measuring without additional weight.
- It helps to advance your golf game and intensity of view
- Its compact design is excellent to use. You can set it easily in your golf bag or pocket.
- The battery life is not sufficient according to golfer’s long-lasting requirement
Nikon Coolshot 20 Laser Rangefinder
The Coolshot 20 is one of the most cheap golf rangefinder in the Nikon golf product line which is compact and lightweight as well. This easy to use hand tool can provide fast and accurate measurements of up to 550 yards. With target priority technology and continuous 8-second scanning, this small tool still has a powerful impact. Like every Nikon golf laser rangefinder, the Coolshot 20 is rainproof. So the improvement of your game does not have to stop during inclement weather.
The lightest and most compact golf rangefinder that Nikon produces fits easily in a pocket or golf bag. The first objective priority technology allows you to measure the closest object in a group of objects in the background.
- Brand: Nikon
- Model number: 16565
- Range: 6-550 Yard
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Dimension: Width: 91mm, Height: 73mm, Depth: 37mm
- 2 Lithium-ion Batteries
- A single press of the power button provides a continuous measurement scan of 8 seconds to allow quick measurements to multiple targets
- Separately from ranging the flagstick, it is suitable for any objects within sight.
- Coolshot 20 is easy to use due to its sufficient gripping space.
- Well protection from damages by the cover
- Capable of using during bad weather
- If you use with shaky hands it cannot gauge the distance correctly
- In stormy conditions, it needs more time to evaluate distances correctly over 200 yards
- It does not present slope measurements.
Bushnell Tour V4 Golf Rangefinder
The Bushnell Golf Tour V4 rangefinder combines size, precision, speed, and JOLT technology. The PinSeeker JOLT technology offers the golfer and vibrant short bursts giving a tactile confirmation that the laser has detected the flag. JOLT technology eliminates all doubt, providing accurate and fast measurements.
Bushnell the Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder with best golf distance finder technology is very compact and ergonomic. It fits perfectly in your hand and earns you confidence in training and tournaments. The Tour V3 golf meter sets new standards in Design, ergonomics, and performance. You will find many people using this as it one of the best buy golf rangefinder with most reliable technology. This is why it’s very popular among golf professionals.
Bushnell pioneered golf distance meter which we have been using The range of vision includes 850 yards for a reflective target, 600 yards for a tree and 200 yards for a deer, all-accurate to one yard 91 m.
- Model number: 201660
- The accuracy of measurement: +/- 1 meter
- Increases: 5x.
- Include JOLT technology.
- Stabi-Grip Technology
- Measurements from 5 to 1000 yds / 900 m; 400 yards / 360 meters to flag
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 4 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 159 gram
- Battery: 3-volt lithium (CR-2)
- Optical precision laser telemetry instrument designed to enjoy its use.
- The brochure will help you achieve optimal performance by explaining settings and characteristics
- It is water resistant rangefinder features 4X magnification so you can see your target with a clear view.
- Clear Shot technology gives you immediate feedback on your shooting skill.
- Precision optics is not enough to have great images.
Bushnell Hybrid Rangefinder
It is the world’s first laser rangefinder and GPS all in one with USB charger. By combining the precision of the laser with the comfort of GPS, you are ready for whatever it needs to change the game. It features the PinSeeker technology used by more than 90% of PGA professionals, with an accuracy of + / -1 yard, five increases, and distance to the front, center, and back of the green.
Also, the GPS feature offers 30,000+ pre-loaded courses, Auto Advance Hole, Automatic Golf Recognition and not one-time or re-submission of membership fees. Overall this Bushnell hybrid rangefinder really needs to be included in the best Bushnell golf rangefinder 2020.
- Model number: 201325
- PinSeeker technology
- Accuracy: +/ – 1 yard.
- Increase: 5x.
- Ranging performance: 300+ yards to a flag
- 30,000 + Pre-Loaded North American courses.
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 3.4 inches
- Weight: 1.4 pounds
- 1 Lithium-ion batteries
- Provide distance to the front, center, and back of the green
- Auto Hole Advance
- Recognition of the Auto Course
- With Bushnell Hybrid Laser GPS, you can enjoy your activities without complications.
- PinSeeker Technology ensures accurate target acquisition by closing the path to background dangers and isolating your target
- It offers an extensive range of accessories, which is not needed be purchased separately.
- It was not designed for experts but for those approaching the world of astronomy for the first time. As a result, it is not only very easy to assemble but also hard to use.
Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Rangefinder
The Precision Pro Golf NX7 rangefinder is the next in our best golf laser rangefinder with slope technology reviews list. It is the perfect combination of precision, performance, and design. The high-speed SD laser and quick target lock function provide distances to the flag, while the 1-yard speed gives the confidence to choose the right club, the compact design and ergonomic non-slip grip increase stability, reducing vibrations for a constant visual experience.
The adaptive element keeps it legal by allowing you to disable this feature. In rise or fall, we control the game. Our technology provides to play distances directly, making it easier to choose a suit. The adaptive element allows deactivating this function.
Precision Pro Golf Distance Meter NX7 Pro Rangefinder contains adaptive tilt Technology. That allows you to toggle between elevation measurement, slope and legal modes for non- slope tournament. Provide distances in the Pending Mode. (TAG) Target Fixing Technology scans your visual field and sets the target to make sure that the distance measurement is to the target. It has water and shock-resistant design manufactured to survive the elements of a golf course.
- Model number: NX7 Pro
- Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 4 inches
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Range: 400 yards
- Battery type: 1 CR2
- Magnification: 6x
- Display Type: LCD/Black
- Measuring Distance: Distance/Slope
- The technology provides Play as distances so that the selection of clubs is simple.
- An additional layer of confidence to help you choose the right club
- Clear optics, fast yard readings and accurate technology make the NX7 Pro easy to use, even for golfers with shaking hands
- Pulse vibration provides a short vibration when you shoot the target.
- The meter can calculate the distance of a fixed object clearly
- Vibration Technology gives a short pulse of vibration when setting the target so you know you have set it
- There is no outside signal for non-slope use
Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder
The Callaway 300 pro laser rangefinder represents the latest addition with slope technology and Pin locking structures. It has slip-resistant edges, a pin-down technology, and high magnification power. It can calculate the inclined fields or angle of declined and the distance accurately. The new Pin Acquisition technology option used to lock onto flagstick with obstruction in the background.
The Callaway golf rangefinder is quite popular with accuracy and magnification. This Callaway rangefinder with slope can get the distance immediately from the targets. The viewer is equipped with a computerized mount with automatic tracking of target objects. Callaway 300 Rangefinder has an LCD display through the indicator. It can point automatically at the targets.
See the detailed review of Callaway 300 pro laser rangefinder here.
- Model number: C70146
- Batteries: 1 CR2 battery
- Weight: 215 gram
- Size: 4.25″ x 3″ x 1.75″
- Magnification: 6x
- Maximum Measurement Range: 5 to 1000 yards
- Accuracy (+/- 1 Yard)
- Water/Fog Proof
- The remarkable opening the diameter of the lens allows a spectacular observation and multiple targets.
- The wider the diameter, the more the rangefinder can capture the light, making the motion images sharper and precise.
- The advantages offered by Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder are incredibly stable and durable waterproof and compact design, which is suitable for range finding and golfing activities.
- It is one of the best golf rangefinder with slope technology
- It does different readings if you shake it a lot.
- The Pin lock performs only for 300 yards
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Rated Golf Rangefinders
What are Rangefinders?
Rangefinders are golf equipment and measuring device that lets you calculate the distance of your target accurately and help you hit the target more precisely. It allows you to measure not just the distance but the wind and gauge slope as well. To measure the distance of a target, Aim the rangefinder at the target through the viewport and proceed to pull the trigger.
It will use the laser beam or GPS to identify the target you are aiming for depending on what technology the range finder using. To find out the distance check the read-out on display. If you were unable to lock to a valid target, an error would be displayed, and you need to aim again.
The difference between GPS and Laser Rangefinders
Because of the difference between the system and technology used, laser rangefinders are considered to be the most accurate rangefinder. They are pretty easy to get started with as well. Just press a button you are good to go!
It has numerous preloaded golf courses
It’s typically cheaper and budget-friendly
It’s not as accurate as laser one
Required regular updates of the software
Laser technology makes sure the best accuracy and precision possible
It can be used in for various other purposes
Don’t need to rely on GPS
The point of having a laser rangefinder to able to get the most precise yardage possible to find the flags across the green course accurately. Best laser golf rangefinders have an accuracy of 1 yard, plus or minus.
It’s the change in height or elevation between you and target. Most professionals don’t need this as it’s not allowed. So decide whether you want a rangefinder with a slope or not.
Ease of Use
It’s not easy for the beginners to hit the right target for the laser or to acquire the distance. So it’s important to check out the ease of use of the device before buying
Pin Seeker, Pin Hunter, First Target Priority
It’s the 3 different names given for the same technology by different companies. This technology enables the rangefinders to differentiate the foreground objects from the background. Like detecting the flags with green trees behind. Most models come with it but do check it just for convenience’s sake.
Let’s watch a video about how to best use your Golf Rangefinders:
How much range do I need?
Answer: It really depends. Usually varied by your purpose of buying the equipment. For example, if you are buying for sports like hunting or spotting a game, 100 yards is sufficient. But for golfing, again it’s different. Usually, you will measure targets which will be in a wide range of yardage between 200 yards to 800 yards. So what you really need is a rangefinder that comes to the mentioned range. But don’t forget that yardage is relative. So it can vary significantly from reflective surfaces to the jungle.
How do I properly maintain the rangefinder?
Answer: Good news is it requires very less to non-existent maintenance. But the optics need to be taken cared of regularly
What resolution is necessary for me?
Answer: Rangefinder is either designed for golfing or hunting. So if you want it for golf and quickly identify the flags on the ground, pin-seeker technology is what you need.
What type of laser technology used in the rangefinder?
Answer: As defined by the FDA, laser rangefinders are Class 1 category laser devices.
Is it safe for the eye?
Answer: Yes. It is pretty well known that Class 1 laser devices are incredibly protective of the eye.
Before you proceed to buy a golf ranger, make sure you have enough knowledge about them so you can make a well-informed decision. Brush up your knowledge about rangefinders by researching what the buyers, friends and the Internet saying about best value golf rangefinder.
We hope that our list of best golf rangefinders reviews 2020 has been useful. We looked for the best product at the most affordable price for you.
However, if you choose to purchase the best affordable golf rangefinder, be sure to buy tested lenses too. It has proven effective against UV rays. The right frames are another factor not to neglect. Therefore, the player can be as comfortable as possible when playing. The color of this type of lens is also crucial to have the best possible view of the game on the field.
- See also: tectectec vpro500 golf rangefinder review
- See also: Leupold Rx 650 rangefinder reviews
- See also: Halo xl450 Laser Rangefinder review
- See also: Aofar Rangefinder Review
- See also: Gogogo Laser Rangefinder with Slope
- See also: Visionking Rangefinder for Golfing, Hunting & Rain