1. Can I use stand bag on this cart?
Obviously, you can. I personally use stand bag in it. I know it seems that a stand bag can’t be used on this cart because the strap is too narrow. However, the thing is, this strap is very flexible, so it extends and holds the bag securely.
2. Will this cart fit perfectly inside a travel bag?
I think that’s unnecessary. You can fold it very easily and put it on the back of your car or truck. But the answer to your question is, Yes. You can put it inside a standard sized travel bag. However, you’ll have to remove the rear wheels.
3. Is the Caddytek Caddylite 11.5 V3 foot brake reliable?
It’s true that the braking system of this push cart doesn’t work very accurately. After some use, the brake can get rusty.
4. Which kind of umbrella can I use in this cart?
Almost all types of golf umbrellas can be used in this cart. However, you might face some problem when using the regular ones.
5. How do I fold CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart?
It’s very simple. In the cart, there is a point where the metal rods intersect with the handle shaft and there is a portion which slides up a little. The cart will be folded once that portion slides up. Make sure, you fold the front wheel first.