Golfers usually use putters to make low-speed shots intending to roll the ball into the hole from a shorter distance. Putters are generally applicable for providing smooth stroke, reliable glide, sweet impact, and low bounce topspin ball launch. Putters are one of the most precise aspects of the game of golf as well as they are one of the minimal fitted clubs in the bag of the golfers. Putting is such an important aspect of the game that the winning percentage mostly depend on it.
There are various types of putters in the market. From the perspective of their head designs, there are blade putters, peripheral weighted putters, mallet putters, metal faced putters, insert faced putters etc.As there are so many varieties of putters in the market, it can be difficult to choose the right one.
That’s why, in this article, we are going to talk about the best blade putters of all time. Blade putters are one of the traditional and oldest types of putters. Having the look of simple, flat design they are applicable for playing in the numerous types of green. As there are various numbers of manufactures of blade putters in the market we are here to show you 15 best blade putters reviews that are provided with pros cons, and as well as their respective features.
Best Blade Putters of All Time
Editor’s Pick for you…
Best Putters for High Handicapper
Best Putter for Average Golfers And Beginners
Best Forgiving Putter
Best Center Shafted Blade Putters
Amongst all of the centered shafted putters, the Ping Sigma G Kinloch C putter and the Titlist Scotty Cameron Futura 5S putter can be selected as the best according to most of the golfer’s preference.
Best Putter for Bad Putters
Odyssey O-Works Putters
Odyssey O-Works Putters are one of the best blade putters for sale and are also included in the best blade putters 2020 review. These putters come up with exclusive numerous features that are consisted of a strong hinge, enhanced alignment technology, and reliable grip. Let’s see some of its features.
- Strong Hinge: The micro hinge plate is made of stainless steel which is also co-molded into thermoplastic elastomer feel layer. The micro hinge insert technology provided with this blade putter makes sure of your incredible gains in terms of topspin and also roll at your action which is regardless of your stroke style.
- Enhanced Alignment Technology: Odyssey 2017 O-Works Putters are provided with high contrast and revolutionary alignment technology which allows the player to focus towards the linear designs. Which also further enables the user to highlight the exact face angle from address to make an impact.
- Reliable Grip: These Odyssey 2017 O-Works Putters comes up with super stroke premium grip which are of two options. Grip option 1 provides slim 2.0 super stroke having a counter core system. Grip option 2 provides Winn AVS midsize Pistol with a counter core technology.
- Stainless steel made a strong hinge.
- Provides maximum accuracy to the game.
- Superb balance.
- Positive alignment aids.
- Putter head likely to have a removable weight that is hazy to some users.
Do these putters have a strong cover?
ANS: Yes, all Odyssey 2017 O-Works Putters come up with a strong cover.
Is the club face is well balanced?
ANS: Yes, it is.
Does these Odyssey 2017 O-Works Putter a pistol grip?
ANS: Yes, it has a pistol grip.
TaylorMade Daytona Putter
TaylorMade Daytona Putter has numerous features that have consisted of easier alignment, oversized head, and a deep-milled insert. These fabulous features make the TaylorMade Daytona Putter one of the best blade putters of 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Easier Alignment: TaylorMade Daytona Putter comes up with an easier alignment technique that makes the alignment of the putter effortless. As it is provided with high contrast sightline, the users experience a much easier alignment feature.
- Oversized Head: TaylorMade Daytona Putter is provided with oversized heads that enable the user to experience reliable stability at the time of impact. This also allows the user to keep himself more on the line and also towards the hole most of the time.
- Deep-Milled Insert: Deeply milled insert enables the user to experience the best ball gripping which further increases the improvement of the roll, feel and sound too.
- Best ball gripping experience.
- Enhanced roll due to deep-milled insert.
- Comes up with a reasonable price.
- Some users found the putter grip uneasy to use.
Does it have a cover?
ANS: Yes it has.
What colors do the super-strokes have?
ANS: Black, silver, red
Taylormade White Smoke Putter
If you are looking for best putters on tour then this Taylormade White Smoke Putter can be the best choice. It comes up with numerous extraordinary features like increased stroke stability, smooth roll off, easiness of aiming and easy alignment etc. Let’s have a brief look at its features.
- Increased Stroke Stability: This taylormade white smoke putter comes up with increased stroke stability which is gained by having a counterbalanced grip of 15′, 130 gram.
- Smooth Roll-Off: This taylormade white smoke putter is also enriched with pure and accurate roll surlyn insert that enables soft and as well as solid feel which further enables the user to experience consistent and comfortable roll off.
- Makes Easy Aiming: These putters are featured with the tour-proven finish of white that helps to eliminate glare and hot spots. This feature also helps to contrast sharply using the turf that makes the aiming easy and smooth.
- Easy alignment due to having three clear black alignments.
- Soft surface.
- PureRoll insert enables forward spin for a comfortable and accurate roll.
- Elimination of glare provides smooth play.
- Easy aiming.
- Promotes more accurate putts.
- Some users found the grip too thin.
Does this putter have a head cover?
ANS: Yes, it has a Tayloremade headcover with the package
What’s the color of the putter?
ANS: It comes in 2 colors. Black and white.
TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter
TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter is one of the best putters of all time. It comes up with a bunch of exclusive features like matte black finish, aluminum made a strong insert, reliable grip, anti-glare club, and reliable stability. Let’s look up those features.
- Matte Black Finish: This TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter is provided with a matte black finish that enables the user to experience glare-free and smooth play of the game.
- Aluminum Made Insert:TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter is provided with Milled 6061 aluminum insert which allows the golfer to have the experience of tour inspired feel and sound.
- Reliable Grip: TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter has an enhanced grip that is designed in such a way that it provides reliable grip experience.
- Stable: TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter has a super stroke mid-slim that makes the putter enriched with added stability.
- Provides confidence and comfort at address due to having tour approved shapes.
- Reduced glare experience.
- Comes up at a reasonable price.
- Ensures stable and smooth play.
- Some users may feel as if the face crumples and have difficulties in the play.
Does it have a super stroke grip?
Does it have a head cover?
ANS:TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter is provided with a head cover.
Odyssey White Hot Pro 2 Ball Putter
If you are looking for a superb quality blade putter then we can surely suggest you Odyssey White Hot Pro 2 Ball Putter that is enriched with numbers of fabulous features. The features of having an improved insert, tight tolerance, and the eye-fit system will help you to a great extent.
- Improved Insert Version: Odyssey White Hot Pro 2 Ball Putter is provided with improved and enhanced insert version of #1 that is highly engineered to make the users experience consistent and reliable sound, feel and as well as performance across the whole striking surface.
- Tight Tolerance: odyssey white hot pro 2 ball putter is also provided with a laser milling method that gains extremely high forbearance which ensures more consistency, comfort, and performance.
- Eye-Fit System: odyssey white hot pro 2 ball putter has an exclusive feature named Eyefit system. It enables and simplifies the fitting to pick the exact head shape which depends on users setup of the ball.
- Has a sleek and stylish look with a black finish.
- A stock grip of Winn Odyssey provides reliable grip.
- Comes up with a head cover.
- Available at a cheap and reasonable price.
- Head-cover may not please all the user.
Can anyone return the putter?
Does it come up with a cover for the head?
Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 Putter
Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 Putter is one of the finest blade putters having the classic designs and proved to the best companion for a golfer over generations. Including modern innovations and features Cleveland Huntington Beach, 1 Putter can be your best choice.
- Consistent Roll:Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 Putter is provided with Precision and accurate milled face that enables the user to have a softer feel and also allows the user to have a consistent roll.
- Stainless Steel: Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 Putter made of stainless steel that offers the user to experience a stronger construction and also softer enough feel.
- Stable: Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 Putter offers you the best stability version of blade putters as it has Mid-mallet shape for higher stability and this will also provide you with a classic look.
- Reliable Grip: Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 Putterhas a Medium sized grip of 85 gram that enables the user to experience a more stable and accurate stroke.
- Provided with single dot alignment assistance.
- Head weighs only 350 gram.
- Comes up with a head-cover.
- Softer feel.
- True roll.
- Some user complained that the putter failed to line up properly.
Is the face balanced in this putter?
Does it is featured with an oversized grip?
ANS: Yes, all Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 Putter comes up with an oversized grip.
What is the exact grip length?
Scotty Cameron Select Putter
Scotty Cameron Select Putter is a multi-material made
- Strong Body: Scotty Cameron Select Putter comes up with a strong body made by stainless steel 303. This fabulous blade putter is also provided with inlays made of aluminum which is 6061 aircraft grade.
- Increased Vibration Diminishing: Scotty Cameron Select Putter also featured with increased vibration lessening material which helps to increase vibration dampening up to 30%. Which further helps to let the users experience enhanced sound and feel.
- User-Friendly Design: Scotty Cameron Select Putter provided with a user-friendly design which includes 4-way balanced sole structure which is the cause of weight of the shaft and also the grip so that the putter perfectly and accurately square.
- Refined Sight: Scotty Cameron Select Putter comes up with refined sight technology which allows the putter to be targeted easily with a single line.
- Easy aiming.
- Integrated vibration lessening material.
- Multi-material construction.
- Soft and solid feel.
- Refined colors.
- Rounded and thinner top lines.
- This model is not available for left-handed players.
Can I get it for a 37-inch long shaft?
ANS: Unfortunately you can’t.
Is this model is available for left-handed users?
ANS: Sorry it isn’t.
Does it feature different weight attachments?
PING Sigma G Anser Putter
PING Sigma G Anser Putter is a traditional putter which is designed by the manufacturer to have more confidence in the play. It features almost everything that a golfer needs to roll and play the ball with more stability. It helps this way to grow more confident and ensure better scores.
- Accurate Roll Face Technology: PING Sigma G Anser Putter are provided with true and accurate roll face technology that helps to maintain enhanced distance control by allowing the user to have consistent and constant ball speed.
- Improved Control of Speed: PING Sigma G Anser Putter comes up with an exclusive feature named variable deepness face pattern which helps in the controlling of improved speed.
- Elastic Made Insert: PING Sigma G Anser Putter comes up with PEBAX elastomer insert and also provided with aluminum 6061 made a face which enables the user to experience softer feel and sound. Also, the insert is full faced that allows the user to line up accurately.
- Softer feel.
- Helps to line up properly.
- Crisp sound.
- Stable ball speed.
- Improved distance control.
- Some users found the grip/shaft not enough secure due to vibration.
Is this putter available for right-handed players?
Is the grip of the putter oversized?
ANS: This putter comes up with PP60 grip. Which has a midsize of 1/16’’ a bit larger than the standard ones.
What is the exact lie angle of this putter?
ANS: +/- 4 degrees.
Ping Scottsdale Anser Putter
Ping Scottsdale Anser Putter comes up with numbers of exclusive extraordinary features which makes the putter amongst one of the best blade putters ever. It has features like accurate roll grove tech, adjustable options, alignment of high contrast which makes this putter the best choice for golfers. Let’s see its features.
- Accurate Roll Grove Feature:These Ping Scottsdale Anser putters offer consistent and stable distance regardless where the ball hits the face as these putters are featured with variable depth of the grooves on the insert’s face.
- Adjustable Options: Ping Scottsdale Anser Putter comes up with adjustable options. The user can adjust the locking ring, either making it tight or loose using a ping wrench. It allows the user to adjust the putter up to 31 to 38 inches.
- High Contrast Arrangement: ping Scottsdale anser putter allows the user to have a consistent and stable alignment to the aiming line as it is provided with the black PVD finish which further makes the white alignment line really pop.
- Comes up with adjustable and non-adjustable versions.
- Compatible to any stroke type.
- 30% improved consistency.
- Reduces glares at the address.
- Fantastic look with a dark finish.
- Head-cover may not please all the users.
Does it have an adjustable version?
Is it a right-handed putter?
ANS: Yes, it is a right-handed putter.
Is the grip oversized?
ANS: No, it is not oversized.
ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter
ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter is engineered in such a way that it meets up the minimum demands of the world’s best golfers. You can fully rely on this ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter as it can keep your trust on every putt. This ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter comes up with fabulous features like tight tolerance, EyeFit system, sleek and cool look etc.
- Tight Tolerance: ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter is provided with laser milling method which gains extremely tight forbearance. For this reason, the user can get more consistency and stability as well as performance
- EyeFit System: ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter also comes up with its exclusive EyeFit system which simplifies fitting for selecting the exact head shape which depends on the style of your setup of the ball.
- Stylish and Sleek Look:ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter is designed in such a way that possesses a sleek and stylish look as it has a black finish and a blade head. This ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 Putter also comes up with a head cover.
- Strong and reliable grip.
- Simplified fitting.
- Sleek and modern stylish look.
- High tolerance.
- Enhanced sound, feel.
- Improved performance.
- Some users reported decreasing putting stroke.
Does it come up with a cover?
ANS: yes it comes up with a cover.
What is the exact weight of the club-head?
ANS: 343 grams.
What grip does it have?
ANS: Standard odyssey grip.
Bionik 101 Nano White Putter
Bionik 101 Nano White Putter is one of the top-rated blade putters as it is provided with numerous extraordinary features like tour weighted head, aiming channel, peak consistency design, enhanced and improved putter face
- Tour- Weighted Head: Bionik 101 Nano White Putter is provided with a tour-weighted head which enables the putter to suit for faster greens
- Aiming channel: Bionik 101 Nano White Putter comes up with an enhanced aiming channel that mostly helps the user to align the putter to the expected and selected target for experiencing better alignment during the game.
- Peak Consistency Design: BIonik 101 Nano White Putter is manufactured with a peak consistency design which helps to position the majority of the weight of the club-head to the ball.
- Enhanced Putter Face: The putter face of the Bionik 101 Nano White Putter is engineered highly in such a way that it ensures a more stable feel, sound, and performance.
- Standard length.
- Perfect and accurate alignment system.
- Reduces miss-hits by increasing moment of inertia.
- Stable and reduced skid.
- Reliable premium grip.
- Head cover may fail to please all the user.
Can one get it for a 36-inch long shaft?
ANS: Unfortunately you can’t.
Is this model is available for the left hand?
ANS: Sorry it isn’t available for the left hand.
Does it feature different weight attachments?
ANS: No. it doesn’t.
Ray Cook Silver Ray Putter
Ray Cook Silver Ray Putter is one of the best blade putters in the market as they added several new and modern styles with new exciting features in this putter. Having an eye appealing black finish, sleek design, and mid-size grip this Ray Cook Silver Ray Putter enables consistency and stability to the game. Have a brief look at its features.
- New Stylish Design: our Ray Cook Silver Ray Putter is manufactured with a new and modern design having a striking finish of black which is further marked with red and white details, eye soothing design.
- Mid-Size Grip:Ray Cook Silver Ray Putter comes up with a mid-size grip which is truly reliable and offers the user to experience the super feeling.
- Ensures Consistent Putt: This Ray Cook Silver Ray Putter is enriched with accurate tour weighted and a balanced feature that delivers a soft feel and also ensures an optimum putting consistency.
- The midsize grip is comfortable in hands.
- Head-cover included.
- Reasonable and affordable price.
- Good and optimum weight with the proper balance.
- Comes up with a color combining mid-size grip.
- Enhanced feel and control.
- The width of the putter may not please all the users.
Does the putter have a balanced face?
ANS: The head is slightly heavy and it has a balanced face.
Does this Ray Cook Silver Ray putter come up with a head cover?
Does it have a black finish?
ANS: Yes, it has a black finish.
Bettinardi Blade Putters BB29
Bettinardi Golf 2018-2019 BB29 Putter is an extraordinary putter which comes up with fabulous features like modern stealth finish of black, which is durable and eye soothing, Super- Fly milling technology enabled face pattern, improved feedback
- Extraordinary Sound and Feel: Bettinardi Golf 2018-2019 BB29 Putter comes up with some exclusive features that make it one of the best of all blade putters. It has an insert which is made of Milled soft carbon steel. This provides incredible and extraordinary sound and feel.
- Durable: Bettinardi Golf 2018-2019 BB29 Putter is manufactured in such a way that it offers maximum durability to the users. It is also enriched with a secretive black finish that is eye appealing too.
- Super-Fly Milling Swatch: Bettinardi Golf 2018-2019 BB29 Putter comes up with a pattern of superfly which provides a silent and yet responsible feel for players who want a stable and consistent feel as well as speed. It also has a grip made of electric yellow Lamkin.
- Comes up with a Velcro headcover.
- Durable enough.
- Muted and responsive feel.
- Provides consistency and stability.
- Eye appealing black finish.
- The corded grip may not please all the user.
Does the Bettinardi Golf 2018-2019 BB29 Putter feature standard grip?
ANS: Yes, it does.
What style does the grip have?
ANS: It comes up with a pistol style.
Is the blade weighted?
ANS: Yes, it is.
Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Putter
Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Putter is one of the best putters on tour as it comes up with six tour-proven shapes, speed optimized face technology, diamond-shaped CNC grinding pattern etc. which make it the best choice for the golfers worldwide.
- Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT): Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Putter provided with speed optimized face technology that produces stable ball speed across the whole face for stable distance or speed regardless of where the user impacts the ball.
- Custom Patterns of Face-Milling: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Putter comes up with a traditional face grinding pattern that varies from model to model for providing the performance the user requires and also to match the shape that the user chooses.
- Six Tour-Proven Shapes: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Putter comes up with six tour-proven shapes that ensure that it will suit any player’s stroke and method of the play.
- Optimized Center of Gravity Location: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Putter has an optimized and strategically distributed weight distribution for the user’s solid feel and straighter putts.
- Classic and traditional line-up technology.
- Consistent and stable putts.
- Adjustable milling patterns.
- Speed optimization technology.
- The finish may not appear eye appealing.
Does this putter come up with an oversized grip?
ANS: Yes, it comes up with so.
Does it have a head cover?
ANS: Yes, it has a head cover.
Does it maintain distance control?
ANS: Yes, it does.
Seemore FGP Black Blade Putter
Seemore FGP Black Blade Putter is one of the best blade putters ever having a bunch of fabulous features like classic design, Rifle Scope Technology line- up system, precise and accurate face balancing etc. With durability and stylish look it can surely be every golfer’s best choice.
- Classic Design: Seemore FGP Black Blade Putter comes up with classic blade design as well as mallet design which is also enriched with cast 303 stainless steel made head. Seemore FGP Black Blade Putter also provided with precision and accurately milled face which increases the consistency and stability of the game.
- RST Alignment System: Seemore FGP Black Blade Putter has introduced new RifleScope Technology (RST) alignment system which works as a true reference for perfect and accurate alignment and setup for each putt.
- Accurate Face balancing: Seemore FGP Black Blade Putter’s FGP series ensures perfect balancing of the face at the time of impact as the putter face intends to be accurately square at impact.
- Comes up with a headcover.
- Precise face balancing at impact.
- RST provides pure and perfect alignment.
- Stainless steel makes the putter durable and strong enough.
- Straight shaft.
- Some users had some issues with the consistency of rolling of the ball towards the hole.
Does the package contain a head cover?
ANS: Yes, the package contains a head cover.
Is it can be made face- toe balanced?
Does it have a straight shaft?
How to Choose the Best Blade Putters?
Selecting the best putter for playing golf can be one of the most difficult tasks or a daunting task for the golfers. The choice of the specific and best blade putter depends on many factors including the personal preference of the player.
In this part of the article, we are going to talk about the things you need to consider for making the best choice for the blade putter for having maximum accuracy on the whole game of golf.
What Is A Blade Putter?
A blade putter is nothing but the simplest of all the putters in the question of design. It is obviously shaped like a blade. It is considered to be the default and well-used putter for playing putt-putt golf. These putters are the most suitable for the golfers who like to play straight putting hits. The main advantage of the blade putters is that they provide you with maximum distance control while you are golfing. These putters are suitable in fast and as well as hard greens. They also deserve an exquisite touch.
One of the most important things to check before choosing the best golf blade putter is the putter alignment or the line-up that the golf blade putter provides.
- If the ball and the clubface are properly lined up with the read that the player has chosen then the choice is right.
- You can also check the correct alignment by placing a card on the green so that it indicates the accurate putting line.
Putter Head Shape
According to putters head shape, there are three kinds of putters for the user’s preference. A user must consider these head shape criteria to make the best choice for him.
- Blade shaped putters are those which are characterized with a classic small head design which was numerously popular in the game of golf from 1900 to 1990. These putters are suited for faster and harder greens and also they deserve a delicate touch. These putters are most likely to be face balanced which offers more advantage.
- Peripheral weighted putters or heel-toe putters are the results of evolution of blade putters. They are long and thin at the time of address, the extra weight in the heel and toe parts provides more consistency and stability.
- Mallet putters have large heads which provide more consistency, stability and forgiving also numerous benefits on the green.
Putter length is also an important criterion for choosing the best putter for playing golf.
- Conventional length putters are of 32-36 inches. They help to create a pendulum dangle in the player’s putting style. They also act as an extension of the player’s arm letting him to simply dangle down and grip.
- Belly putters are normally of 41-46 inches. These putters bring consistency to the game by adding an extra point of contact consisting of the two hands and the belly.
- Long putters are generally of 48-52 inches. They are barely used in the golf game. They require a whole change of grip to belly putters and conventional putters which can be used with a general putting grip.
The weight of the putters is approximately 350 grams.
- Head weight influence at the style of how a player squares up the face at the time of the hit.
- The grip weight is much important in terms of picking afavorite look and feel. It has much significance in the overall swing weight. If the grip is lighter it will provide the player with a heavier feel of the head, while a heavier grip will let the player have lighter head feel.
- The counterweight is tested best by some players. Counterweight occurs by just adding some extra weight to the top of the putter.
Putter Faces Type & Technology
There are three types of faces for golf putters.
- Metal faced putters are made of materials like steel, bronze, aluminum, brass, copper zinc and as well as titanium. Metal faced putters can be the best choice for players who want a firm and controlled feel and a softer sound.
- Insert faced putters are provided with a light-weight non-metal insert on the face. These insert faced putters provide a softer and smoother feel as the weight of the putter is redistributed and can be enhanced to the heel and toe of that putter.
- Groove faced putters consist of metal faced and inserts faced putters, but they also contain grooves on the face to help the player keep the alignment accuracy. At the time of impact, the grooves grasp the outside of the ball and at the same time lift the ball from its resting position and express a top rolling action.
Shaft and Hosels
For consistency of the game, most of the putters are added with steel shafts. Hosel is the point where the shaft touches the putter.
- Heel-shafted putters provided with a hosel that is connected directly with the putter head on the bottom which is nearest the user.
- Center-shafted putters: consists of hosel that touches the head in the center. The player who keeps his eyes directly above the ball, dangle straight towards the ball these putters suits him.
There are many different grip options for grip are available. According to the rules of the golf game, the only grip that has a flat edge is the putter. Most often the flat edge is kept facing away from the user’s body, to help the user to place the thumbs in exact position. A thicker and weighted grip helps to take the user’s hand and wrist out of the stroke which improves the putting skill. The action of putting involving more wrist action, a standard grip is recommended.
Loft/ Peripheral Weighted Putters
These putters are the general evolution of the blade putters. They are straight and thin at the address having the design still soft and delicate. These putters have added extra weight in the heel and toe positions which further add more consistency and stability as well as forgiveness towards the game.
Face balance elaborates putters that are consisted of a face that faces upwards when the user balance the shaft on his finger. This implies that the center of the gravity is directly below the main axis if the shaft. These face balanced putters tend to barely open at the backswing and barely close at the follow-through. For this reason, they are recommended to the players who like to play straight strokes.
These are those putters whose toe tends to point to the ground when the user balance the shaft on the finger. This implies that the center of the gravity is not exactly below the axis of the shaft. These toe balanced putters are more disposed to open or close throughout the entire stroke. These are suitable for those players who play an arc in their strokes.
Price and Quality
For choosing the top quality blade putters you must take care of the putter’s price as well as quality. If the putters are of affordable price and made of exquisite materials and extraordinarily reliable and durable like stainless steel with proper grip, feel and sound they can have the best preference.
Blade Putters Vs Mallet Putters
- Blade putters typically used in hard and fast greens, and they also require and deserve more of an exquisite touch.
- Mallet putters are the forgiving putters as they are provided with a deep head design which ensures lower and deeper COG for the improved performance on off-centered hits.
How to take care of your putters?
You have to wipe your putter every time you use it on a round of play. As it comes up in contact with the green so it can pick up laden grass or as well as dew drops. So the first line of defense is wiping up the club before you put it in your bag. Use a lint-free, microfiber cloth for cleaning the club after finishing your round. Use another cloth for cleaning the putter’s entire surface. You have to pay special attention to the grooves in the face of the club. After that, you have to store your putter in a dry environment which is provided with a moderate temperature.
In this article, we tried to inform you about the best blade putters of all time. Here we talked about 15 best quality blade putters with their numerous features and also with their consisting pros, cons, and FAQs.
We also added a full and wealthy buying guide in which we discussed every possible aspect for buying the best blade putter with perfect satisfaction. You can select the best golf playing putter having the enhanced feel and softer sound along with the best alignment experience by just following this enriched buying guide. We hope you will enjoy your golf game with pure satisfaction and best experience.
- Best Mallet Putters on the Market
- Best Golf Iron Sets ever
- TaylorMade RSi1 Iron Review
- Best Cheap Putters 2020
- Callaway Strata Review
- Callaway Mack Daddy 4 wedges review