Summer is the time when people like to relax by the river edges, read books, go fishing or swimming. And when the bright sunlight seems to please most of the sportsmen, it’s us golfers who find it a bit annoying.
It’s no wonder how the glare of the bright sun-rays distracts the golfers as they are really disrupting for their vision. This disruption becomes more evident when it comes down to sighting the ball flying into an open distance into the green or towards the fairway. This is why most of the golfers prefer wearing sunglasses to get their eyes protected by reducing the sun glare.
A perfect pair of sunglasses help them ease in every aspect of midday golfing under the bright sunlight. In this Tifosi jet wrap sunglasses review, we’ll look into the various features of Tifosi Jet Sunglasses, one of the top contenders in the market, and talk about the goodness they bring along.
If you don’t like it… don’t worry I have suggested a similar & alternative option for you in the end.
Tifosi, the Italian word refers to fan or enthusiast. The brand brought up the concept to produce quality eyewear for the masses in principle. Tifosi Jet optics have been in the industry since 2003. During this time span, they had been busy designing and producing high-tech, value-oriented, advanced sunglasses for sports fanatics. Be it’s running, cycling, golfing, or fishing, Tifosi is there for you with a wide range of technologically advanced lens as well as sleek and lightweight frame options.
Our Tifosi jet sunglasses review will have covered the 0010100154 model in particular, which is specially designed for the golfers. The polycarbonate material implemented lenses is always there to offer you full protection from UVA/UVB.
Tifosi Jet Wrap Sunglasses Review
- Polycarbonate lens
- Grilamid TR-90 Nylon made frame
- 2.99 inches high, 4.02 inches wide
- 1.6-inches by 2.48-inches lens dimension.
- Ultraviolet protection coat
- Weighs 29 grams (1 oz)
- Soft Nose pieces
- Joined Hinge
Tifosi Jet Design
The aggressive, sporty design of the Tifosi Jet features:
The fully integrated hinges of the Jet ensures long, durable usage as well as long-lasting comfort. Its super lightweight and seamless design along with exceptional functionality add to the peace of mind while golfing under the sun.
Softer Nose and Ear Pads
The nose pieces of these Tifosi Jet Wrap sunglasses are softened with supple hydrophilic rubber materials to provide the wearer with absolute comfort. Combined with the astutely assembled design, they deliver exceptional grip even when you sweat.
Grilamid TR-90 Nylon
The frames are superbly constructed with Grilamid TR-90 nylon, which is incredibly light in weight while also amazingly durable. The build is strong enough to hold off UV and chemical damages. The beat the heat Tifosi frames provide infallible comfort through all day long golfing activity.
Pros & Cons of Tifosi Jet Sunglasses
Combining a sleek, hawkish design with full protection coverage from the sunlight, this Tifosi Jet sunglasses have been developed to surpass the expectations of both professional and amateur golfers. The virtually indestructible Grilamid TR-90-made frame, doubled up with decentered polycarbonate lenses help provide excellent optical clarity through a variety of activities.
Tifosi’s proprietary “Glare Guard” coating for lenses help prevent annoying, unwanted glare to reduce the levels of eyestrain or fatigue. The inclusion of hydrophilic rubber in the nose and ear pads enforces great adjustability giving a closer, anti-slip fitting while also ensuring total comfort and perfection.
Now, let’s have a look at some awesome facts about these cool glasses we liked.
- The Grilamid NZZ TR-90 frame is made of homo polyamide-nylon, which represents an extremely elevated alternative bending ability. It makes the unit not only extremely durable but also virtually indestructible.
- The low-density frame is highly resistant to UV damage and chemicals.
- The Fototec lenses can maintain equal clarity no matter what the light condition is.
- Instead of crumbling up during impacts, the decentered polycarbonate lenses flex to eliminate any possible visual distortion or magnification to provide superior optical clarity.
- Their proprietary Glare Guard lens coat help decrease glare and reduce eyestrain while enabling the user to distinguish between the terrain breaks.
- The GT lens tint comes with an object illumination feature. Providing the proper balance of targets and the background brightness, it enhances the user’s ability to pick up a flying ball. You can keep an eye on the ball effortlessly no matter you’re in the outfield, at tee or net, thanks to the GT tint design.
- The hydrophilic rubber enforced adjustable nose pads and temples provide exceptional grip during contacts with sweat, resisting aging. It breaks down UV to enable a customizable fit with improved wearing ease.
- Provides 100% protection from UVA/UVB.
- The lightweight structure fits every type of face, large, medium, or small.
- Anti-fog lenses leave no gap in between your face.
- The Gloss Black frame offers 15.4% light transmission through the Smoke W glare guard lens.
- It offers 6 different variations to choose from. Gloss Black Frame/Smoke Lens, Matte Black Frame/Green Lens, Matte White, Metallic Silver Frame/Smoke & Blue Lens, White & Gunmetal, and Tortoise Frame/Brown Lens.
- Comes secured in a zippered hard-shell case. Includes a microfiber cleaning bag, light enough to easily carry and transport everywhere in style.
The Not so Greats
- The all-round sporty design of the versatile Tifosi Jet Wrap golf sunglasses may allow you to use it in multiple sports, but it may not be the best fit for leisure use.
- Even with one of the strongest builds out there, traces of thin scratches may appear on the frames. So you’ll want to have them secured in the carry box when not in use.
Putting It On, Hitting the Course
Honestly, having tried a pair of these Tifosi Jet Wrap sunglasses, I must say that this version of golf sunglasses has the most extreme wrapping capability for sure. If you invest in these unique sunglasses, I can assure you of a guaranteed no-slip fit. I particularly liked its semi-rimless sporty build that boasts super soft, anti-slip temple pads, nose pads, and ear pads.
When I took to the golf course putting them on under a hot, sizzling sun, I found them unnaturally moisture repelling. Moreover, I seemed to me like the grip becomes more firm as you sweat. And it surprised me the most when I found it did not cloud the lens at all when I was sweating inside. I felt the boost in my vision clarity to spot the ball near and far while there was hardly a notion of slippage as well.
The high contrast lenses with full eye coverage and high light reduction, make them the ideal choice for using in both low light and bright sun. These traits, along with the aggressive, sporty look, are competent enough to match the demands of runners, cyclists, and sailors as well. However, I wouldn’t like to have them on during leisures.
At 29 grams, it’s easily forgettable having them on. Having spent more than nine hours in the course putting them on, I felt no strain on my eyes at all. For the price, they are too lightweight. To be precise, the goodness of the famous Oakley glasses comes at one-fourth the price within these Tifosi Jet sunglasses, offering a great value for money. In my opinion, this is the real deal if you want to avail of a pair of long-lasting quality golf sunglasses with the ultimate comfort without spending big.
Completely irrelevant to this post, but for some fun…
Tifosi Jet Lenses
Tifosi jet has interchangeable lenses. They are:
- Provides a 100% UV Protection
- Repel dust & sweat
- Mirror Coated
How to Change Tifosi Lenses
Liked this Tifosi but it rather should be polarized…???
Don’t worry… We can suggest a similar item that will solve this problem.
Tifosi Intense Sunglasses are quite similar to Jet wrap sunglasses. This golf sunglass also made from Grilamid TR-90 Nylon. Ear & nose pads are made of rubber so that they will not slip. These are also Reinforced polycarbonate lenses which reduce distortion and improve peripheral vision. Its Hydrophilic layer keeps away sweat and water. It provides 100% UVA & UVB Protection. You will get a microfiber cleaning bag with these glasses. It provides a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Lens width: 73 mm
- Lens Height: 39 mm
- DBL (Distance Between Lenses): 12 mm
- Temple to Temple Width: 130 mm
- Temple Length: 120 mm
Didn’t like it…? Want a different one?? Well, you can check out our “Best Golf Sunglasses Review” Post for that. We have reviewed 15 best sunglasses there.
Or, you can read below… for one alternative option…
One of the most trending golf sunglasses of this year is O2O Polarized Golf Sunglasses. It provides 100& UV Ray Protection. The lenses are comfortable, durable, stylish, glare-proof & unbreakable. It is impact & scratch resistant. It circulates enough air so that no fog or sweat can put a bad effect on your vision. It has many options to choose from.
Now it’s Your Turn…
Whether you are a professional golfer or you prefer golfing on occasions for recreational purposes, investing in a decent pair of golf sunglasses is crucial to get the better of your sporting experience.
By now, through our Tifosi jet wrap sunglasses review, you must be considering the excellence of its strong yet lightweight, soft rubberized, firmly wraparound frame, and high-tech uncompromising eye-protector lenses. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab your pair and favor your eyes with the visual clarity and protection they deserve in the golf course.
blog search engine